From: Kevin Graeme
To: CF-Talk
Sent: 9/6/2002 12:21 PM
Subject: RE: Dreamweaver MX opinions (CF Studio opinions?)

> If you've used DWMX, and found things about it you didn't like,
> let us know:
> http://www.macromedia.com/email/support/wishform?6213=6

This link doesn't work.

My largest concern is the rewriting of code. When DW originally came out
it
promised to not rewrite code and it was great. Unfortunately, people
write a
lot of bad code and with later versions it automatically "massaged" the
code
a little just to be able to interpret and display it. I complained about
this years ago, well before the UltraDev products. I was told that it
HAD to
rewrite code. Now with people trying to use it for programmatic
languages
(CF, PHP, ASP, etc) it is even more important that it not rewrite code
because in every case I have encountered, it always breaks the app.

Kevin Graeme