From: Michael Dinowitz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2002 4:12 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: broken urls in list emails

The breaking of wrapped urls seems to be an issue of either the list
software or the email reader. I just read a post from CFDJ with a link
broken as well. As Stephen said, you can use something like
makeashorterlink.com to deal with really long links. If you'd like, I
can have the same service set up on HoF in about 5 minutes.