I'm querying a search resultset and getting an error.  It must be some kind
of syntax thing but I don't see it.  Does anyone see a problem with this
query.

The first query returns the following:

CUSTOM1         CUSTOM2         KEY     RECORDSSEARCHED         SCORE
SUMMARY
April 2002      article 970     1421                    0.7742      .......
-100    25              25      1421            0.7742          .......

When I query this query result with the following I get error.

 select * from results
          where custom1 = "-100"

I get error: Can't find symbol: "

Without quotes I get: Error: April 2002 is not a number

Thanks for any help.

Daron J. Smith
PSEA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

PS does anyone know of a good Query of Queries reference?