Hey all.

My company is currently on CF 4.5 Professional...upgrading to 5.0 this
weekend (yes, we *are* the bleeding edge) :)

Our system admins have recently decided that they want to cluster our win2K
web servers.  I've never been in a clustered environment (i've been in
environments that have been a cluster****, but that's a differnet
story)...so I've got a few questions.

We *MUST* be using CF Enterprise if we are on clustered servers?  What
happens if we are on Professional and one server dies?  Session vars will be
lost?  Users who are in the middle of a web based 'app' would have to start
over?  Is that the only problem (not that it's a small problem...but i'm
trying to find out all of the angles so I can make a report to da boss)?

Also, *if* it is feasible to use CF Pro in a clustered environment, would we
be responsible for having licenses for each server (this, of course, would
be a moot point if clustered servers MUST be on CF Enterprise).

I'd call MM on this and ask...but I have a feeling that would be like
walking into a car dealership and saying, "i have this much money to
spend...can you help me?"  :)

thanks in advance,
charlie