From: S. Isaac Dealey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2002 12:00 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Ben's J2EE Book

AS is easier to learn ( not necessarily easy ) if you already know a decent
amount of JavaScript ... which I did and still felt frustrated by some of it
-- JavaScript, after all, doesn't have to deal with frames and timelines,
etc... but nonetheless I was still able to build a chat room in CF / Flash
on my own with nothing more than the Flash docs in about a weekend's time.
Dunno what this statement is worth or for accept maybe to show off. :-P but
there it is...

http://www.turnkey.to/talkontap