I totally disagree.. getting it 'connected' is the easy part.  The actual
movement and animation (for which Flash is designed) is the difficult part.
Flash is one of those progs which you need to be [a] a good designer [b] a
good animator.  If you are neither then stay clear of Flash or you will just
be producing the same old crap.

I think a proper 'Spectrum of Participants' :-) is required for these Rich
Client movies as one single CF developer aint gonna blow things out of the
water with poor Flash skills and a little DB connectivity.

Flash is an animation/loose design tool
CF is a Server Scripting Environment

The divide is huge.

Though I would love to see someones reaction to this course who is a
complete novice to Flash scripting etc..