I've been trying to resist responding to this thread but...

On Monday, Sep 30, 2002, at 14:44 US/Pacific, Rob Rohan wrote:
> <cfswitch switch="attributes.fuseaction">
>       <cfcase value="listall,showone,dosomething,doanotherthing"
> delimiters=",">
>               <cfinclude template="index0.cfm">
>       </cfcase>
>       <cfcase value="update,delete,dothis,dothat" delimiters=",">
>               <cfinclude template="index1.cfm">
>       </cfcase>
> </cfswitch>

Let me say, first of all, that I'm glad you've found a workaround.

Secondly, this is exactly the sort of issue that makes me very nervous
of Fusebox. It tries hard to hide complexity from programmers but this
shows just how much code it's really hiding and just how much machinery
lurks behind the framework. Of course, this isn't really FB's fault:
old-style CF just doesn't provide the expressive machinery to support
the sort of near-OO encapsulation that FB attempts. I think that FB4
has the potential to be much cleaner and idiomatic, based on the OO
features that MX introduced to CF. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

> It adds a whole layer of abstraction, but seems to work. Again this
> only
> happen when doing really large files and the (evil) errors MX gives
> are the
> following

This is good to know for other Fuseboxers. Thanx for following up with
a workaround without 'bashing' CF!

An Architect's View -- http://www.corfield.org/blog/

Macromedia DevCon 2002, October 27-30, Orlando, Florida
Architecting a New Internet Experience
Register today at http://www.macromedia.com/go/devcon2002