> Secondly, this is exactly the sort of issue that
> makes me very nervous of Fusebox. It tries hard
> to hide complexity from programmers but this
> shows just how much code it's really hiding and
> just how much machinery lurks behind the
> framework.

This is the exact same argument that gets made against ColdFusion. I'm
sure those early Word Perfect assembly programmers said the same thing
about programmers writing word processing programs in languages like C
and *gasp* VisualBasic.

> Of course, this isn't really FB's fault:

Of course this isn't really
(C's|C++'s|Java's|VisualBasic's|ColdFusion's) fault. :)

Benjamin S. Rogers
http://www.c4.net/
v.508.240.0051
f.508.240.0057