From: Mike Brunt [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 4:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Fusebox and CFMX was RE: Switching to CFMX

Sean, thanks for all your informative and very helpful posts.  I started
using CF in 1996 and Fusebox opened up all sorts of great things to pre CFMX
ColdFusion.  I know there are many luminaries who dislike Fusebox no doubt
for good reason within their own well-structured company's/worlds, people
for whom I have the utmost respect.  For our operation Fusebox made
ColdFusion very understandable fairly quickly for those whom had not used CF
previously.  It also added a level of legitimacy to ColdFusion in many
hallowed halls (not that CF needed legitimacy but perception is powerful).
Like you I look forward to Fuseboxes  next iteration with great
anticipation, I know the great minds behind Fusebox are carving out even
greater things thanks to CFMX.  Things just keep getting more exciting and
bountiful.

Mike Brunt - CTO
Webapper Services LLC
http://www.webapper.com