Scott,

You're on track to my point (and if we need to take this to
CF-Community.. No problem. I'll repost there)..   However, doing what
you say to do here (post to a more efficient tool for bug reporting) is
really not much better than what's happening now.  You'll post, then
wait, and wait, and wait, and wait for someone else to SEE your post,
and then for them to actually write and say "Oh yeah!  Mee too!".  Then
wait, and wait, etc..  You get the point.

And Jesse has a point.  Going to the doctor to say "I have pain.. fix
it!" and then have the doctor ask "Where?", "Uhm.. I don't know.. But
FIX IT!".. is not a constructive discussion.  However, that's not what's
happened here Jesse.  Saying "You don't take the car back because the
window's acting funny." is not even a fair comparison.  (And again, I'm
not slaying you here.. just clarifying.)  This is more like..  The tires
shake violently at irregular intervals, causing you to lose control of
the vehicle.  Then you have to pull over, stop the car, putter around
for a while.  Change the tires.  Drive a little way to see if it worked.
Then inch back onto the freeway and hope it doesn't happen again.  Which
of course it does.. Just when you think you're safe.  Then you take it
to the dealer, and they say "Well, if you give us a credit card, we'll
take a look under the hood to see what's wrong.  And if we don't agree
it's with the car, we'll charge you a decent amount for our time."

In the mean time, the car is carrying passengers that are paying for the
ride, and I (the company) have just paid thousands of dollars for the
car, and I (the driver) had to sell the company on this particular car.
See my point?

I, as well as others, have posted DETAILED information here, as well as
on the forums, in messages to support, etc., to try and get to the
bottom of this.  All of it has been "try this.. try that", but nothing
has squashed the bug.

Now, are you saying that MM is unaware of the problems that I (and Dave,
as well as others) are describing here?  If that's the case, then
SOMEONE isn't paying attention.  Because I know for a FACT that many of
us are having these problems.  So if MM doesn't know about them,
something is very much amiss.

And, I am COMPLETELY willing to open up my system to MM and let them SEE
what is happening.   Unfortunately, it takes a production environment to
break it, and being such, I can't wait for an hour to get to someone to
have them look at the problem.  I need to be able to call someone
(unfortunately at the drop of a hat) and say "Ok.. Now!  It's doing it
NOW!  Go look!"  That's the only way -- otherwise my clients are dead in
the water, and I'll lose more of them.

I'll BE the guinea pig.. No problem!  But I need the total
responsiveness from MM to make it work.  And I'm completely willing to
share my experiences and solutions with the CF community, so that they
can benefit from it.

But..  (And there's ALWAYS a BIG BUT(T) somewhere! <grin>)  Don't ask me
for a credit card to do this.

<http://www.prairiesoftdev.com>

Amateurs practice until they get it right,
Experts practice until they can't get it wrong.