> You've had a response to that - you just didn't like what you heard!

Come on now, that isn't true and you know it. Don't make me come after
you with my IM logs.

> The response is "Flash Remoting as supplied with CFMX Enterprise is
> designed to enable Flash / ColdFusion communication". It is not
> intended to enable Flash / Java communication.

And as I responded in IM, that isn't answer. Why?

Because...
1. If that was true I could buy Flash Remoting for J2EE and use it with
CFMX
2. If that was true then it would work with CFMX for J2EE sitting on top
of JRun 4
3. If that was true then the license and the documentation would
explicitly say it

> Now, you may not like that answer and you may not agree with the
> rationale behind it, but *did* get a response to that question!

It wasn't a response; it was a copout since you don't even know the
rational behind it yourself.

-Matt