I do have to say my daughter is 2 and loves to play with the keyboard
and pretend to read one of my CF books on my desks. I think I'll start
her next year  ;) - Perhaps she'll be one of the youngest yet ! he he

All kidding and OT aside - I think it's amazing and very positive the
response received. Now if only all the juggling and red tape and most
school districts was easier to navigate through.. I am sure dreamed up
future programs such as this would be easier to integrate.

jay miller