I like the idea, too.  Anyone want to add anything?  How many people
use the cfform tag now, and how many more people would use it if it
worked in the manner described below?  And how else would you want it
to behave?

Would people be more interested in using the cftree tag if it generated
Flash rather than Java?

Just trying to gather a sample.

Christian