Contribute is far more stable that using ActiveEdit and indeed is better,
but ActiveEdit is far better at editing Dynamic data as it can pass it back
into the Datasource - this is where Contribute falls down.

-----Original Message-----
From: samcfug [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 January 2003 22:37
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Got an opinion on MM Contribute?

The sites I create use ActiveEdit which allows the client to log in and add
images, links, some formatting and the text content.  This does not affect
the
underlying code.

That considered, I find no use for Contribute in my operation.

Douglas White
group Manager
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.samcfug.org