Christian Cantrell wrote:
> There is an internationalization and globalization theme coming up on
> DevNet in the next few months.  Would anyone like to suggest some
> specific ColdFusion topics?  We obviously want to cover areas where
> people have the most difficulty and questions.

Please make all pages subliminally pass the message "use unicode". And
some pages should say it superliminally as well ;-)

In depth explanation of charsets would be nice. Including a large
troubleshooting guide, which explains stuff like the difference between
'squares' and 'question marks', the importance of using cfqueryparam
with double-byte charsets etc.

Jochem