My apologies--CFMX does indeed offer similar capabilities as BlueDragon in
this regard. It was an oversight on my part, and not a deliberate attempt to
mislead.

Note that the BlueDragon implementation is via the new PAGE attribute of the
CFINCLUDE tag (and not via the GetPageContext function), which allows you to
include the output of JSP pages or servlets in a CFML page:

    <cfinclude page="header.jsp">
    <cfinclude page="/servlet/myServlet">

BlueDragon also implement a new CFFORWARD tag to do a "server-side redirect"
equivalent to CFMX's GetPageContext().forward():

    <cfforward page="nextpage.cfm">
    <cfforward page="nextpage.jsp">

Details of CFINCLUDE, CFFORWARD, and other CFML enhancements introduced by
BlueDragon (such as the CFIMAP tag) are in the BlueDragon CFML Compatibility
Guide:

    http://www.newatlanta.com/products/bluedragon/self_help/docs/index.cfm

Anyone's who's interested in learning more about the CFML/Java/JSP
integration features offered by BlueDragon will be interested in attending
my talk at the upcoming MXNorth conference:

   http://www.mxnorth.com/speakers.cfm?ID=16

BTW, we plan to add support for GetPageContext() in BlueDragon 3.1 in order
to provide compatibility with CFMX, but we still like our implementation
better. :-)

Vince Bonfanti
New Atlanta Communications, LLC
http://www.newatlanta.com