Hello Michael,
I like to take the opportunity and
thank you for your great work keeping this list up and running for
the CF-Community.
For my part I am really glad that this list exists and haven't
really encountered a bit inconvenience. I hardly noticed that
there are troubles now and then;-)) This comes with the enormous
traffic this list has, and it is running, and running and running.

Thanks to you!

Birgit