> Or if you're a larger shop that has a vested interest in a "secret"
> methodology -- much like the people of Florence at one time gave
> Michaelangelo's David  a FigLeaf, which only serves to create interest in
> what is covered up-- then any open publically known framework, Fusebox or
> otherwise, has to be spun a certain way  since the heart of the business
> centers on one's "secret sauce".

Amusing, but I would have to point out that for most of the people on the
list, the most striking attribute of the "larger shop" you're taking a swipe
at is not secrecy, but on the contrary, the generosity & open-ness of some
of its personnel. I suspect that the " heart of the business" for them
centres, rather more prosaically, on knowing their trade remarkably well.

Nick