> >So it is with Fusebox.  Just like with English, it can only help you to
> >learn it, since it becomes just one more skill in your arsenal.
>
> Ok, I'm sold.  Where can I get a good book on it?

(hmm, I'm wondering if you're joshing me  or if you're really asking about a
book on Fusebox!! :)  Just in case it's the latter...

of course there is the Jeff Peters and Nat Papovich book published through
NewRiders

for entirely vested interest reasons, though, and clearly I'm not in a
position to be neutral, the best book
ever written on Fusebox -- yea, the best book ever written, period, never
mind that long-winded "The Bible" tome which can be summarized fairly easily
with Fusebox as "index.cfm?fuseaction=genesis.firstDay" anyway -- who says
Fusebox is not a religion? -- I'd be a fool not to mention the book that Hal
and I wrote , "Discovering Fusebox" which you can get at Amazon.com or save
a few bucks by clicking here:
www.techspedition.com/store
and using coupon code "LearnFusebox"

we also wrote an eWorkbook that has 70-odd example exercises that you can
work through as you're reading the book to self-test your knowledge

By the way, Techspedition also has the only book on the market devoted
specifically to CFCs, also with an accompanying eWorkbook.  Same URL.