On 3/4/03, Marius Milosav penned:
>The only time I have seen that single quotes are doubled when using
>cfqueryparam is when the string is trimmed prior to be used in a database
>transaction. If I remember correctly there was a discussion last week on the
>list to this effect.
>
>Check the archives and see if you can find anything

Thanks. I am trimming it. I always do that.

Man, they sure don't make it easy.

This is still either a CF or JDBC Driver problem though. If it was an
intended action, I believe it would work the same on insert and
update.
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
http://www.cf-ezcart.com/
954.721.3452