> > However, we don't know what went into
> > the back-end of the site, and I think that's important.
>
> You will - we are planning a series of articles about it.

real tech details of some of the niftier techniques would be great as would
distributing some of the niftier & reusable elements of the flash apps. why?
after months of procrastinating we've started on our first ones for some
existing intranet apps but we kinda got floored by what mm's site is
showing. we hope the folks we're doing this for don't see mm's site or they
might expect the same from us ;-)

> I probably shouldn't say it but there are fixes in Updater 3 that are a

nda-thought police are on their way.