> My reaction would be to bitch. My solution would be to only use CFCs
> after rigorous testing
LOL.. Interesting...quite different approaches!.

Anyways.. to end the topic... I already submitted the problem..
right after Sean/Mike gave me the Bug forum/Wish List site link.

The only 2 confirmations i needed from this whole post was...
1. Nobody on this list has CFMX ODBC working stable.
2. This is not an already acknowledged issue by MM.

Wonder how it got this far... Topic closed for me.

Joe Eugene