On Tuesday, Mar 4, 2003, at 17:05 US/Pacific, Bryan Stevenson wrote:
> -if Mike or someone else from MM sees a potential bug on a list
> -if they can get the info you laid out Dave (and this can be easily
> obtained
> by asking the poster)
>
> Then they should be able to get that info into the system.  Would
> anyone
> hear only consider something a bug if a client called you up and paid
> you
> for the honor of reporting it?  I think not

Well, I'm on the list because my team develop ColdFusion applications.
Reading everyone's complaints and filing bugs for them is not my job,
frankly. I have filed bugs in the past when I've seen an issue that I
really think needs fixing (and which might affect my team). If you find
a bug, report it to MM. Reporting it here is fine for a sanity check
but it is no guarantee MM will see it or act on it.

Sean A Corfield -- Director, Architecture
Web Technology Group -- Macromedia, Inc.
tel: (415) 252-2287 -- cell: (415) 717-8473
aim/iChat: seancorfield -- http://www.macromedia.com
An Architect's View -- http://www.macromedia.com/go/arch_blog

Announcing Macromedia DevNet Subscriptions
Maximize your power with our new premium software subscription
Find out more: http://www.macromedia.com/go/devnetsubs