On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 12:52 PM, Bryan Stevenson wrote:

> Once again no answer to my question regarding the stability of CFMX in
> shared hosting environment!!
>
> A lack of an answer leads me to beleive that it is in fact unstable
> and MM
> does not wish to comment on it.  Yes I now this is not a MM list and I
> should not expect an official answer here.  If the MM folks on this
> list
> feel this is the case, at least acknowledge me and tell me who to talk
> to at
> MM for an answer.

Nobody from Macromedia ever told anyone from a hosting company that
CFMX was not stable enough to run in a shared hosting environment
(which, if I remember correctly, was your original question).  We have
worked with a few hosting providers to resolve stability issues in the
past, and those fixes were included in updaters one and two, and there
may be additional fixes in updater three.  Does that answer you
question?

Christian