Right, but putting it on the Macromedia list would actually get this in
front of MORE Macromedians and actually request feedback from them.  I'm
not disagreeing with your statements at all in your previous emails and
support you and others in getting this clarified with MM.  I don't have
anything up on Devex to care about tho and I have, in the past, gotten
answers out of folks by posting on the Macromedia list...  hell, better
yet... track down JD (http://markme.com/jd/) and put the question to him
directly.  I'm sure he'll hunt down something.

~Todd

At 10:30 AM 3/10/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>If people are concerned about it, then it should be discussed everywhere. If
>they would rather ignore it, then it should be taken to some rarely traveled
>list that nobody is on.
>
>I've said my piece.
>
>-Kevin

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) - http://www.web-rat.com/
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
http://www.devmx.com/