I was very curious about responses to your last response, Jason.
I've been using GoDaddy and using blind forwarding for my domains
and have been having trouble with search engines.  I was just beginning
to wonder what effect blind forwarding was having on that.

I see that you go no response to your concern.

Any insights you've picked up since the date of this email?

Rick