Hi, Jon.

I've managed to get a Windows 2000 Server serving my clients'
websites, but never could figure out the DNS part..  I need to invest
in a "Windows 2000 Server for Dummies" book to find some starter info
on how to handle DNS, start to finish.

I'm hosting multiple sites under a single IP and I haven't been able to
figure
out Host Headers, either.  I'm missing something somewhere.

The only way I've been able to get sites accessed is by forwarding (masked)
the actual folder on my server using the static IP assigned by my ISP to my
router,
e.g. "www.BodafordHomes.com" would be setup at GoDaddy to forward (again,
masked)
to http://66.79.46.138/cfdocs/bodafordhomes/index.cfm.  Then the site
serves.
If I try to use a Host Header for the site and call it
www.BodafordHomes.com, then the
forwarding fails.  I'm not sure if I'm doing what I should do with the
server or not, but perhaps
I'm not setting up what I need with GoDaddy.  Their "Parked" servers handle
the DNS.
Is that what you're referring to when you talk about GoDaddy handling the
DNS, or is there
more.  (I'll visit GoDaddy and do some research on this, too)

Any advice and insights is appreciated....

Rick