> While I've never been a big fan of HTML interfaces, to say the least,
> radio
> buttons are individual elements - you can put them one right after the
> other, or you can separate them with line breaks. So I don't really see
> how
> the syntax for radio buttons could be that similar to the syntax for
> select
> boxes.

Sure, you're right: radio buttons have a lot of layout flexibility that is
not relevant to a select box. Personally I think that flexibility is less
important than a standardized syntax. Sure you need to be able to arrange
your radio buttons using DIVs or TDs or BRs or whatever, but that's about
it, isn't it? There's little point debating something that's never going to
be fixed, but the kind of code you see in IE's data binding could have
provided this flexibility along with syntax consistency. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to