As soon as I actually load the copy of Flash MX I bought and installed 3
months ago I'll be able to tell you :D

--------------------------------------------
 Matt Robertson       [EMAIL PROTECTED] 
 MSB Designs, Inc.  http://mysecretbase.com
--------------------------------------------



-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Walker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cftextarea...


Can you embed a flash widget within an HTML form and get the data to
submit
or does the entire form need to be flash?

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, 11 June 2003 2:09 p.m.
> To: CF-Talk
> Subject: RE: Cftextarea...
> 
> We had at least one thread on *exactly* this at the beginning of
> Christian Cantrell's tenure here.  I'd like to see a sort of runtime
swf
> compiler in CF that would compile a cfflashform, or a cfflashgrid or
> cfflashtree or cfwhatever and have flash replace the gamut of CF's
> applets, which imho can't be used on the public side of a site.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=4
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=4
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq

Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4
                                

Reply via email to