I can appreciate those that have experienced many "trouble free" installs.  I
have no quarrel with those that are interested in only installing the server
product  on a single-homed box.  Those installs appear to be what the current
installer is designed for.

But.  What to we do to install the product on a multi-homed server? (being
addressed successfully in Red Sky)
What do we do to install the product anywhere but the web root, which requires
that the default web site be always running?   This exposes the server to the
constant spew of unsolicited probes and attacks.
How do you install the product where it can only be addressed by the http
headers and not by the IP number?
How do we install it so that the CF Administrator applet can be opened in a web
site that is not tied to 127.0.0.1 or localhost?  Most administrators of
multi-homed servers, prefer to keep the default web site turned off for security
purposes.   I assure you this is not an issue local only to me and my set-up.

On the other hand, I do finally have a web site up and running successfully, set
up in a secure manner, on a CFMX/Win2003 box, and am preparing to add others
very soon.

The issue is not that it can't be done, the issue is doing it fast, efficient,
secure, and with a minimum of "after-installation" hacks, tweaks, and editing
config files to get the job done.  Hey, this is a great product, with many
innovations.  Lets just make it install and set up in one pass, applicable to
every configuration the product supports, in one pass, each time and every time.

Provide solutions to these and I will gladly put my money where my keyboard is.