Hello all:

I'm new to this list but have always been a fan of CF's elegance and
power for years. I am a manager in dev shop and the classic argument
arises when CF comes up: can CF perform on par with jsp? Php? Asp? .net?

Is there anything out there in terms of a comparative study of some sort
that lays it all out? My guess is that it will be slower than Jsp since
its in effect a layer on top of java (so is JSP I suppose, but I'm
guessing its closer to Java than CF is, someone correct me if I'm wrong
here).

I'd be glad to present to case for future technology decisions where I'm
at, but I don't feel like I have the ammunition. Anyone?

Thanks,
Rich

Host with the leader in ColdFusion hosting.
Voted #1 ColdFusion host by CF Developers.
Offering shared and dedicated hosting options.
www.cfxhosting.com/default.cfm?redirect=10481