Well - since CF doesn't have an "end of session" event I store all user
information in a customized application scope.  I manage the time outs
myself so that I can collect the information gathered during the visit
(clickstream, client resolution, etc).

Jim Davis

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com