At 01:25 PM 7/3/03 -0500, Raymond Camden wrote:
>Depends. If you don't disable cffile/cfdirectory, I can look around and
>find your application name. If you enable client variables, I'm pretty
>sure I can search for that in the registry. If your app ever threw any
>errors, I could look in the log file for the app name. In general, I
>just wouldn't store the sensitive info in RAM.

I was less concerned about data being read (storing sensitive data in
anything other than local variables seems risky to me) and more concerned
about variables being overwritten.  I was thinking that if I used an
unusual application name, then the chance of having my variables
overwritten would be lessened.

Tired of your bookmarks/favourites being limited to one computer?  Move
them to the Net!
www.stuffbythane.com/webfavourites makes it easy to keep all your
favourites in one place and
access them from any computer that's attached to the Internet.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com