>From what I've seen of this thread, it might be worth looking at FB again.
But now that I can build components, and basically implement OOP techniques,
I don't know if FB would offer me anything that I can't already do through
another method.

My thoughts, not yours....

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Clint Tredway [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2003 6:57 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cons to Fusebox

I recently helped on a project that used Fusebox. I tell you what.. Talk
about doing more than what you need. I will never understand using
Fusebox. It took more time to build the parts that I needed to get done
using Fusebox than it would have had I just built it the way that I do
it.

I know it may work for some, but for me.. I don't like it.

My 2 cents...

Clint