Again, I don't think anyone can say they will use Fusebox in a Java World or
Struts in a CF5 world. There is no comparison.  If you are talking numbers
as a way to go by your own supposition, there are 10 times the number of
Java Developers.  You can't compare the frameworks like that.  There is no
commonality in terms of ability to use them in the areas for which they are
not designed.

So I don't think that comparing Struts to Fusebox is a reasonable
comparison.  Its like saying there are more people in the world who drive
cars rather than boats, cars sell better, therefore regardless of whether
you are on land or water, you should be in a car.

Cars are for land, boats are for water.
Struts is for Java, Fusebox is for CFML.

Personally I don't care how many people use something. To me that isn't a
valid argument.  What I am concerned about is what will work for me and the
people who work with me in developing web applications quickly and cleanly.

I have yet to be introduced to a framework that will work in both CF5 or
CFMX that will help me structure my code and not have to worry about all the
housekeeping, other than Fusebox.  I've looked at BlackBox, I've looked at
SmartObjects.  Neither of them come close.

If you have a framework that will work better in ColdFusion, then please
introduce it to me. I have always said that I will be more then happy to
drop Fusebox if something better comes along.  I've always said it's a
framework not a religion.