From: Dave Watts [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2003 5:24 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cons to Fusebox

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

I find it amusing that people think the use of an emoticon lets them say
whatever they like without reproach. Maybe you should check your own sarcasm
before pointing out mine. I think that my criticisms of Fusebox have been
written clearly enough that you can understand them if you have a basic
grasp of English. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with them, of
course.

But it does appear that you do not, in fact, have better things to do.

dependable ColdFusion Hosting.
http://www.cfhosting.com