> Dave, clearly we disagree on a fundamental level on many
> topics. I don't know you, but I can tell you are an
> intelligent person (maybe minus the sarcasm), so clearly you
> must have reasons for not liking Fusebox. All I can do is
> disagree. I tried to do it before, but now I'll make it more
> decisive: I'm bowing out of this discussion. I really don't
> like getting into exchanges like this, and it could go on for
> days, and I feel that the point (to get folks to examine
> Fusebox as an approach with many benefits) has been made.
> Honestly, I have better things to do.
>
> I've said my piece. Fusebox is there and ready for open
> consideration by anyone who has the interest in looking at
> it. I'll leave it to the individual reader to make their own
> comparisons between your "common sense" methodology (with all
> the detailed and helpful techniques you provided along with
> it) and Fusebox.

> Stace, while we wait for Dave's example apps and
> documentation of his development approach, I thought I'd
> let you know that lots of examples and framework code is
> available at www.fusebox.org for anyone to look at and try
> out.
>
> ;-)

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but
considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?"

I find it amusing that people think the use of an emoticon lets them say
whatever they like without reproach. Maybe you should check your own sarcasm
before pointing out mine. I think that my criticisms of Fusebox have been
written clearly enough that you can understand them if you have a basic
grasp of English. That doesn't mean that you have to agree with them, of
course.

But it does appear that you do not, in fact, have better things to do.

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/
voice: (202) 797-5496
fax: (202) 797-5444