It may not be a big deal to you, but many people are on this list
because they care about the opinions of others. In fact, I believe this
thread started with one developer asking for the opinions of others. If
there weren't any opinions to debate in this thread then there wouldn't
be any substance either.

-Matt

http://www.coolfusion.com