Hi,

>> I'm sorry that you feel this is
>> personally directed at you.

I don't feel that way and never said that I did feel that way. I realize
you aren't attacking any individual, much less me. This has actually
been the best most informative Fusebox debate I have ever witnessed. I
am glad I had the opportunity to speak during it.

>> I reserve the right to answer honestly and fully.

Of course you do. I would just like to hear a response with some meat to
it; not necessarily from you, but in general. I would like to see
examples that support views. Most of all I would like to see an unbiased
opinion that is not based on trivial issues. Even though I don't speak
out much, I have always respected your opinions. And I have always tried
to keep an open mind, especially when it comes to frameworks and the
like. I agree with some of the issues you raised; however others are,
imo, minor obstacles with simple solutions and really don't reflect the
bigger picture of the framework. These same types of obstacles also
exist outside the realm of Fusebox.

>> if "kiss my ass" is the best argument you can find,
>> well, good luck with that

Kiss my ass isn't my reply; sorry it seemed that way, I had intended it
as a joke not as a direct comment towards you. I was commenting on your
point about emoticons and certain remarks. Just because one smiles
doesn't mean they think it is going to make you feel better or hope that
their comments sit better with you. If I told you to kiss my ass and
smiled about it, I would likely be smiling because it made me feel
better; however childish it might be. :)

I don't take offense to any of your comments; although, I disagree with
many of them and as I said earlier I am not trying to convert you. I
apologize if my comments were too blunt; I posted too hastily on my way
out of the office, which was irresponsible on my part. I think we all
agree Fusebox isn't for everyone or every situation, but for me--at the
moment--it is. Although I have nothing to gain personally, I hope it
continues to grow as it has and that it becomes more useful to more
people. I think Fb4 is a great stride in that direction.

Best regards,
Michael Wilson

resources for the community.
http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm