Ah... then I think this is a different issue than what I was discussing with
Jamie.  Jamie had been saying that one developer works on the front end of a
single action, another works on the middle, and a third works on the back
end, without crossing those borders (except, perhaps, in extreme
situations).

What you're saying, though, pretty much enforces what I said in a different
branch of this thread:  The fact that a project is successful is in only
small part due to the framework being used (if any).  It's much more
dependant on planning and documentation prior to actual coding.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC

ColdFusion and related topics.