No-one here is in control of any particular file...we just ensure that when
people do work on individual files : they can always be pieced together
without error.,

-----Original Message-----
From: Mosh Teitelbaum [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 21 July 2003 16:27
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Cons to Fusebox

I'm not sure that there was, but in case there was some misunderstanding, by
"crunch time" I meant when things start getting hectic, time is running out,
last minute changes, etc.

In my own experience, and this is from having been a code grunt to an
architect to a project manager to just about every other aspect of a project
you can think of, a team is better able to handle any challenge when all (or
as many as possible) members of the team have a solid understanding of the
overall architecture.  I've found that requiring and enforcing strict
ownership of individual files can become a nightmare when new requirements,
bug fixes, or unforeseeables occur.  It's always been better when any number
of available (key word that) developers can step up and resolve any number
of problems.

This is not to say that other approaches can't work, but I'd rather be able
to use any resource I have for any problem occurs rather than having to wait
on a single resource becoming available.

--
Mosh Teitelbaum
evoch, LLC

ColdFusion and related topics.