From: Brrrian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2003 5:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: ergonomics

I've spent many years in one now... chiropractor had me get it when
years
of slouching killed my back.

Now I prefer it... though it takes time to get used to. The forces on
your
lower bones... fibula I think... are odd and take some getting used to
if
you want to sit for hours at a time... however the tendency to sit
straight... because it just feels good is awesome.

http://www.hag.dk.

> >Also, when you're sitting at the desk, make sure your elbows are
slightly
> >higher than the desk surface.  Someone told me that at some point,
and it's
> >good advice, since it helps keep your wrists floating.  Especially
with my
> >horrible horrible slouching.  ;)
> >
> >cheers,
> >barneyb