http://www.css-discuss.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Rafael Alan Bleiweiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2003 8:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: OT: Netscape 7.1

Well, I did validate html and it's all clear.

Why not XHTML?  Cause I'm just now teaching myself enough about CSS to
become proficient in it.  Haven't even begun to explore XHTML.  I did
find
out that my <!Document... reference was incorrect so I'm going from
there...

Are there any good CSS lists?

What is so strange about that? If you are using elements that are

http://www.coolfusion.com