You can also use mod_rewrite (which there is an IIS port of) to convert SES
urls into normal query strings transparently, so you don't have to do
anything at the CF level.  This will also let you use SES on non-CF pages,
should you have any.  I've occasionally used HTML files containing
javascript which uses URL parameters to do things, and doing SES as the web
server level lets those files continue to work as advertised.

cheers,
barneyb

---
Barney Boisvert, Senior Development Engineer
AudienceCentral
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
voice : 360.756.8080 x12
fax   : 360.647.5351