Actually, I'd like to make a slight correction to that. I've been careful
not to offer an opinion on the book based on my own opinion. I only wrote
part of the book and still have not read all that I did not. But I have
pointed out that the Amazon reviews (and all comments from readers I've seen
on lists) so far have been very positive.

Of course, many will wonder if another CFMX book was needed this late in the
game. But it's worth noting that by coming out so long after the release of
CFMX (it came out just a few months ago), it does indeed have an advantage
over most others in being able to be discuss things relative to lessons
learned in the aftermath of the product's release (we were writing it up to
the end of last year). Of course, there are new things since some of the
later updaters and naturally 6.1 that it doesn't cover.  I'm sure other
authors will be reworking their books for the 6.1 release.

/charlie