Sure, just take a look at MM's SEC filings. They detail what product
lines produced what revenues. Generally speaking, the documents lump
all server-side software sales together, so one could make the argument
that it is JRun that is actually shrinking and CF. However, having
participated in the MM earnings conference calls, they tend to break
down the sales figures better orally.

For example, from their 10-K filling...

Our Software Tools products had net revenues of $270.1 million in
fiscal year 2003, as compared to $242.5 million in fiscal year 2002.
This increase was primarily due to the launch of new Software Tools
products and new versions of existing Software Tools products,
including our MX family of products and Macromedia Contribute.
Macromedia Studio MX, which was launched in the first quarter of fiscal
year 2003, represented approximately 31% of our net revenues in the
current fiscal year. While sales of Macromedia Studio MX did result in
a decrease in sales of our stand-alone products that are included in
our Studio MX bundle, aggregate sales from all of our MX products
increased by 13% in fiscal year 2003 as compared to fiscal year 2002.
This increase was partially offset by a decline in net revenues from
our Server Software products, primarily Macromedia ColdFusion MX.
Server Software product revenues decreased to $53.0 million in fiscal
year 2003, as compared to $60.1 million in fiscal year 2002. This
decrease was primarily due to continued pricing pressures resulting
from a very competitive market environment, partially offset by
releases of new versions of existing products during the current fiscal
year.

-Matt