From: Matt Liotta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 3:51 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: DWMX 2004 - Whats new for us?

> Also when talking about how much of the market share CF has, you have
> look at the installed base, which I know is huge.  I mean hell, how
> many
> 4.5.1 installs do you think are still floating around out there.  I
> know we
> have several.

My sense is that the installed base of CF is significant.

> Declining sales != declining market share
I think most people would disagree since the entire market that CF is
in is growing. Thus, for CF to keep the same market share it would have
to grow at a rate equal to that of the entire market. Obviously,
declining sales is an indicator that CF is not growing at the same rate.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.MontaraSoftware.com