> Hoping no one would be as anal as me and actually check that out.oh
> well. I did try (secretly trying to prolong this exciting debate)

well, unicode is an important issue to me, has been since cf4.5. i won't
normally let stuff that seems contrary or  mis-informed float by. i have all
these bookmarked because my brain is so old i can't recall anything.

> Interesting how an abbreviation can mean two things, not ambiguous at
> all.

i believe jochem might say thats why we need standards ;-) i would guess
that since this has been around the block a few times, the meaning's changed
slightly maybe due to popular use & they just wanted to hang a tag on the
old stuff. i guess i could ask.