I realize this subject is brought up frequently. I did go back and research
all CFTalk threads for 2003. Surprisingly there is only a very small number
of CF hosting services that were mentioned. Maybe 25, or so. Forta.com
lists close to 1,000 CF ISP's. Once you eliminate the host with negative
references and services that restrict certain CF Tags, e.g., CFSCHEDULE,
CFFILE, etc. there aren't many options.

An important features is that we need to host several domains without the
requirement to use redirecting scripts and having URL's in the browser
window of the following format.

http://www.domainname.com/directory

We are using Shanje, which has good service and features (excepting a few
tag restrictions), but they don't seem to be inclined to move beyond CF 4.5

Any good rec's would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick