I haven't seen Zope... ever on Monster/HotJobs/CareerBuilder, but have
seen it pop up from time to time on FlipDog.  I have, however, seen
Python from time to time.

My friends that use Python professionally use it in a number of various
situations, from 3D rendering to process automation to Java interfaces
to GUI application development (with TKinter and other windowing
toolkits).  Just knowing Python will be a benefit - you never know what
will show up.

- Jim